Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

[REVIEW] Nature Republic Original Power Brightening Eye Cream

Hello readers! Today I'll be doing two reviews on products for dark eye circles! 

This review is on an eye cream which I had picked up during my summer school exchange in Seoul last summer. I had forgotten to pack in my eye cream along and was so worried about developing dark eye circles there that I picked up this eye cream: Nature Republic Original Brightening Eye Cream thinking that it should finish by the time I come home. 

I was wrong. 



This eye cream was bought for less than S$10 and carries 30ml. I had been using it daily for more than 6 months, and I think the contents haven't even been depleted in half yet. O_O

Product Benefits:
This brightening eye cream makes dull skin around the eyes look bright. And it's gentle and non-irritating to the eyes. 

Active ingredients: Fermented pearl extract and pearl powder formula that expresses the delicate eye area. 
Instructions for use:
Apply an appropriate amount to entire eye area using a gentle patting motion. 

SUMMARY OF REVIEW:
My thoughts: 
I didn't like this product because despite applying it dutifully twice a day, every day for more than half a year now, my dark eye circles persisted. In fact, with the increasing number of late nights that I've been pulling lately, the pigmentation around the eyes had actually worsened (oh the horrors). 
Would I buy it again: No. Although it is pretty value-for-money, it doesn't seem to exert an effect on my dark eye circles. I must give it credit for not worsening my eye circles though, and it doesn't cause any problems like being too oily or causing the formation of milia. 

(Click here for my review on a brightening eye-cream that actually worked! :D )
Price: S$17.50 at qoo10.sg, less than S$10 in S. Korea (sorry, I forgotten the actual price of it ><)
Verdict: 2/10
Thanks for reading this! And do share your thoughts about this product!
♥ Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment