Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

[REVIEW] Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder

Hello readers! In lieu of the first-ever opening of Innisfree in Singapore (words cannot describe how delighted I am - I can now continue to buy Innisfree makeup locally!), I decided to do another review on another one of my ultimate favourite product from Innisfree - No Sebum Mineral Powder.
Innisfree No Sebum Powder 1
This is from the No Sebum Mineral line - which also includes mineral powder, mineral primer and mineral pact. I have yet to try the primer and the pact, because I personally feel that this powder has a lot more versatility in use!
Innisfree Mineral Powder
I usually use this as a make-up fixer as well as an eye primer (it's amazing in preventing crease lines as a result of oily lids, and also makes your eyeliner last longer!)
Product Benefits:
  • Dual sebum control system: sebum absorbing powder effectively absorbs water & oil, and minerals provide natural sebum control
  • Covers/Smoothes
  • Contains natural minerals & mint
  • 6-free system: no mineral oil, no paraben, no talc, no color, no animal ingredients & no artificial fragrances
Instructions for use:
Dispense appropriate amount onto the puff (included) and pat.
Innisfree Mineral Melting Foundation 7
(Above) Before applying powder - Innisfree Mineral Melting Foundation (read review here!) only
Innisfree No Sebum Powder 3
(Above) Patting on the no-sebum mineral powder
Innisfree No Sebum Powder 4
(Above) After: Leaves a softer look! - Powder + Foundation
SUMMARY OF REVIEW:
My thoughts:I absolutely love this powder to bits. It's definitely a permanent part of my make-up routine! It has a very pleasant herb smell that is light on the nose. :) And it leaves your skin looking softer too! It's also great as a mattifying product, especially if your new foundation tends to be more on the dewy side.
Would I buy it again: Yes!
Price: (5g) South Korea-6000 won (S$7), Qoo10-Sgd$7.90
Verdict: 10/10
Thanks for reading this! And do share your thoughts about this product!
♥ Apple

2 comments:

  1. innisfree's no sebum line seems promising as it always receives good reviews and there's me alone who doesnt have a single innisfree product. i'm thinking to buy this and the bb cream version with hope it will cooperate with my super oily skin. nice review btw! and how do i follow you i see no follow button ._.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment! I do recommend trying a product or two from this line, it's pretty amazing. :) I'll add a follow button to this site soon! Meanwhile, please do stop by this website often for more reviews! :)

      Delete