Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Hello!

Hello Blogspot readers!
I just wanted to share the reason why I was inspired to set up this page.
I suffered terribly from horrible acne when I was in secondary school and junior college. The scars from those vicious years still remain till today. However, thanks to medication and a much stricter face regime, my skin has became alot clearer (except for the scars left behind :'(... ). Nevertheless, this is a place where I'd like to share my reviews of the various face products and make-up I have come across since university. And I do hope you'd share your opinions here too as I review each product.
Face type:
- Sensitive
- Combination skin (T-zone is usually my oily area)
- Fair, with a warm undertones
I developed an interest in cosmetics and face-care products when I was 19 and had first entered university. I loved reading reviews and trying sample-sized products from notable brands. After reading so many beautifully written reviews about various products, it occurred to me that perhaps I too could contribute my opinions on the products I have tried so far.
So readers, I do hope you'd stick around to check out the reviews on the various products I have tried so far! And I highly encourage you to leave comments after on YOUR opinions too on the reviewed product. It never hurts to know a second opinion, or third, or fourth.
Thank you for reading!
This is a place where I'd like to share my reviews of the various face products and make-up I have come across since university.
♥ Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment